Tuesday 8 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone,
It's been a while. I know. But having fallen down some stairs a week ago (resulting in being told not to go to sleep "OR DIE!"), travelling up to London on the weekend for a birthday and singing for old people/charity, I've been up to quite a bit. Although I know everyone else manages to get around things like that.

.

Anyway, I am getting into the merry spirit of Christmas, New Year and mindless consumerism and have interrupted my little holiday by posting to wish you a lovely Seasons Greetings.

Oh, and I thought that I had to share this awesome asexy cake-hat tutorial: Maybe the perfect gift for an asexual friend/yourself?

Or maybe not, but I just had to share it. :)
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm Kara. I've been clicking the links of people on Scott Westerfeld's blog who have blogspot blogs, and I'd love if you'd check out either of my blogs, which are at
    http://musingsbykara.blogspot.com
    and
    http://ya-book-blog.blogspot.com.
    I'll also follow your blog, whether or not you follow mine. If you'd like me not to, just let me know--I'm not trying to be a creeper here. :- ) I have read a few of your posts as well--this isn't just a pre-written message.
    Anyway, thanks in advance for checking out my blog(s)!

    ReplyDelete